**Opportunity Drawing OFFICIAL RULES**
2012 WFNR Daily Giveaway Series
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. EACH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WITH CORRECT TRIVIA ANSWER WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. Not all sweepstakes in the WNFR Daily Giveaway Series will have multiple ways to enter.
3. Consumer Disclosure: Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries with correct trivia answers. Based upon the estimate of 100 entries with correct trivia answer, odds of winning are: 1 in 100.
4. Sponsor: Cactus Ropes, Inc. (“Cactus”) is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
5. Sweepstakes Period: As stated in the contest promotion. (“Sweepstakes Period”).
6. Eligibility: Cactus Ropes employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. To qualify for the Sweepstakes, all entrants must be at least 18 years of age. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Cactus Ropes. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
7. Sweepstakes Entries: Participants who complete a Sweepstakes entry are entered into the drawing during the Sweepstakes Period. Participants may submit multiple Sweepstakes entries during the specified time period of the promotion pursuant to the requirements of the specific contest promotion if applicable. When a winner is selected, the winner have 24 hours to claim their prize. If they fail to claim their prize within that time period, they will be disqualified and forfeit any claim to their prize.
8. Winner Selection: When an opportunity drawing contest is promoted, RaffleCopter Software will randomly pick the winner.
9. Prize Drawings: Prize drawings will be postponed until the WNFR has concluded and will begin on December 17, 2012 pursuant to the specific contest promotion. No winners will either be contacted or announced prior to December 17, 2012.
A complete list of winners will be available upon written request by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Cactus Ropes, Inc.
Attn: WFNR Daily Giveaway Series
Post Office Box 38
Pleasanton, Texas 78064
10. Liability/General Rules: Cactus Ropes is not responsible for any loss which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes. Entrant agrees to hold Cactus Ropes harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. Cactus and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of prizes awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. Cactus Ropes is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. Prizes cannot be substituted, converted to cash, assigned, or transferred by winners. Cactus Ropes reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured prize become unavailable for any reason. Cactus Ropes reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules and regulations or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and redemption of a prize.
11. Publicity Authorization: Each winner agrees to permit Cactus Ropes to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Cactus Ropes materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
12. Arbitration: NOTICE OF BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: You and Cactus Ropes agree to attempt to informally settle any disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded. If that cannot be done, you and Cactus Ropes agree that any dispute arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with its Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. You thus GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under these Official Rules (EXCEPT for matters that may be taken to SMALL CLAIMS COURT). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. You are entitled to a FAIR HEARING, BUT the arbitration shall be in the County in which you reside. FOR MORE DETAILS, check the American Arbitration Association’s website, www.adr.org, OR call the American Arbitration Association’s Customer Service telephone number at (800) 778-7879.
13. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Cactus Ropes in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Texas, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.