We have put together this list of things you can do to ensure that your sponsorship application is given a second look. This list is furnished to help make sure that your application is as complete as possible; it does not guarantee that you will be given a Cactus Ropes sponsorship.
- Make sure that you have answered each question.
- Make sure that your name, address, and email are correct so that we may contact you if need be.
- Be honest with your answers.
- Check for misspelled words before transmitting.
- Don’t call the office to ask if your application was received. If you received the “thank you” page after you clicked “submit”, then we received your application.
- If you do not hear from us within six months of submitting your application, submit an additional application.
- Do not submit applications any more often than once every six months.
- Be patient. We try to select only those cowboys who best represent all the ideals of Cactus Ropes.